The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Splicing Sleeve for Solid Copper Wire
- Signal and Telecommunication splicing sleeves are designed to butt-splice the a range of solid wire types.
- Sleeves often develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor.
- Seamless High Conductivity Copper or Copper Alloy Tubing
- Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
- Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Catalog stock number, wire size and Installation tool groove marked on sleeve where applicable
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Type : Copper Solid
- Wire Size : 22 AWG, 20 AWG, 19 AWG
- Groove : A
- Application : Signal
- Length : 3/4 Inch
- Weight : 1 Lb/1000
- Standard Package : 200