The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Product DescriptionSignal and Telecommunication splicing sleeves are designed to butt-splice the a range of solid wire types. Sleeves are made from a high conductivity seamless metal tubing with a specially bonded inner bore coating to assure maximum conductivity and holding power. Sleeves often develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor. Each sleeve is marked with a catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
· Seamless High Conductivity Copper or Copper Alloy Tubing
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
· Catalog stock number, wire size and Installation tool groove marked on sleeve where applicable
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Size : 8 AWG
- Weight : 16
- Standard Package : 100
- Length : 1 1/2"
- Groove : E
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Wire Material : Copper
- Wire Type : Solid
- Application : Signal