The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
1-325/7 X 289/7-E8
Reducing Sleeve for Stranded Copper to Solid Copper and Solid Copper Covered Steel (Copperweld®) Conductor
- Nicopress® reducing sleeves are designed for jumper splicing applications involving the joining of two different size conductors.
- Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
- Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
- Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Each sleeve is marked with catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
- Product Type : Reducing Sleeve
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Type (From) : Copper Strand
- Wire Size (From) : 1/0 AWG (7 19 WIRE)
- Wire Type (To) : Copper Solid, Copperweld Solid
- Wire Size (To) : 1/0 AWG
- Groove : E8
- Application : Power
- Length : 5 Inch
- Weight : 212 Lbs/1000
- Standard Package : 25