The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
1-204/7 X 162-P
Reducing Sleeve for Stranded Copper to Solid Copper and Solid Copper Covered Steel (Copperweld®) Conductor
- Nicopress® reducing sleeves are designed for jumper splicing applications involving the joining of two different size conductors.
- Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
- Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
- Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Each sleeve is marked with catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
- Product Type : Reducing Sleeve
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Type (From) : Copper Strand
- Wire Size (From) : 4 AWG (7 WIRE)
- Wire Type (To) : Copper Solid, Copperweld Solid
- Wire Size (To) : 6 AWG
- Groove : P
- Application : Power
- Length : 3 Inch
- Weight : 98 Lbs/1000
- Standard Package : 50