The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Product DescriptionElectrical galvanized steel splicing sleeves are designed to splice a range of conductor types and materials including: galvanized steel, Alumoweld, ACSR and Amerductor. Sleeves are made of high strength seamless tubing with a specially bonded inner bore coating to assumre maximum holding power and conductivity. Full tension splices develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor. Each sleeve is marked with a catalog stock number, conductor size and installation tool groove.
· Electrogalvanized Seamless Steel Tubing
· Sleeves Develop 100% of the Rated Breaking Strength of the Conductor
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Product Material : Galvanized Steel
- Grade : 80,130
- Stranding : STR
- Weight : 112
- Standard Package : 50
- Length : 5 1/4"
- Groove : L
- Application : Power
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Tensile : Full Tension
- Wire Material : Galvanized
- Wire Type : Stranded
- Wire Size : 8 (3 WIRE) BWG