The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Product DescriptionFull tension sleeves for strandard copper conductor are made from a range of materials such as high conductivity seamless copper or copper alloy tubing with a specially bonded inner bore coating to assure maximum conductivity and holding power. Sleeves often develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor. Each sleeve is marked with a catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
· Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
· Sleeves Develop 95% or More of the Rated Breaking Strength of the Conductor
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Type : Copper Strand
- Wire Material : Copper
- Wire Size : 2/0 AWG (7, 19 WIRE)
- Groove : G3
- Application : Power
- Tensile : Full Tension
- Length : 7 1/4"
- Weight : 579 Lbs/1000
- Standard Package : 10