The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Product DescriptionFull tension sleeves for strandard copper conductor are made from a range of materials such as high conductivity seamless copper or copper alloy tubing with a specially bonded inner bore coating to assure maximum conductivity and holding power. Sleeves often develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor. Each sleeve is marked with a catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
· Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
· Sleeves Develop 95% or More of the Rated Breaking Strength of the Conductor
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Size : 350 KCM (19,37 WIRE)
- Weight : 1578
- Standard Package : 10
- Length : 8"
- Groove : L12
- Application : Power
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Tensile : Full Tension
- Wire Material : Copper
- Wire Type : Copper Strand