The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Product DescriptionFull tension sleeves are made from a high conductivity seamless copper or copper alloy with a specially bonded inner bore coating to assure maximum conductivity and holding power. Sleeves often develop 100% of the rated breaking strength of the conductor. Each sleeve is marked with a catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
· Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
· Sleeves Develop 95% or More of the Rated Breaking Strength of the Conductor
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Product Material : Copper
- Wire Size : 2 AWG
- Weight : 108
- Standard Package : 50
- Length : 3"
- Groove : T
- Application : Power
- Product Type : Splicing Sleeve
- Tensile : Full Tension
- Wire Material : Copper
- Wire Type : Copper Solid