T1-128 X 064-J
Nicotap® Sleeve for Solid Copper Wire and Solid Copper Covered Steel (Copperweld®) Wire
Nicotap® sleeves are designed to tap into the main line wire without cutting the wire. The nicotap® sleeve is first attached to the tap wire and following this the open end of the Nicotap® is pressed onto the line wire using standard Nicopress® tools. Nicotap® sleeves assure noninterrupted conductivity of the line wire while providing an excellect electrical tap.
- Sleeves for splicing copper and (Copperweld®) wire are made of high conductivity copper.
- Each sleeve has a specially bonded inner bore coating to assure maximum holding strength.
- Product Type : Nicotap
- Product Material : Copper
- Line Wire Type : Copper Solid, Copperweld Solid
- Wire Material : Copper, Copperweld
- Line Wire Size : 8 AWG
- Tap Wire Type : Copper Solid, Copperweld Solid
- Wire Material B : Copper, Copperweld
- Tap Wire Size : 14 AWG
- Groove : J
- Application : Signal
- Weight : 64 Lbs/1000
- Standard Package : 50