The above image may not be an exact representation of the product.
Splicing Unit for ACSR Conductor - Full Tension
- Splicing units consist of two parts, an inner core wire splicing sleeve and a larger cover sleeve.
- Inner Core Sleeve is Made From Electrogalvanized Seamless Steel Tubing
- Outer Cover Sleeve is Made from Seamless High Conductivity Aluminum Tubing
- Unit Sleeves Develop 95% or More of Rated Breaking Strength of the Conductor in Conformance with EEI-NEMA Standard ANSI C119.4-2011
- Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating in Core Sleeve Only
- Rolled Center Constriction Wire Stop in Core Sleeve Only
- Wire Brushing of Conductor and use of Splicing Compound Recommended
- The larger aluminum cover sleeves have two filler holes with plugs which allow the injection of splicing compound prior to pressing.
- Each sleeve is marked with catalog stock number, conductor size and installation tool groove for both the core and cover sleeve.
- Product Type : Splicing Unit
- Product Material : Aluminum / Galv Steel
- Wire Type : ACSR
- Wire Material : ACSR
- Wire Size : 2 AWG
- Groove : PEACH
- Stranding : 6/1
- Application : Power
- Tensile : Full Tension
- Length : 12 Inch
- Weight : 301 Lbs/1000
- Standard Package : 25