1-204/7 X 204-M
Nicopress reducing sleeves are designed for jumper splicing applications involving the joining of two different size conductors. Both ends of these sleeves are pressed in the same tool groove. Reducing sleeves are made of high conductivity seamless metal tubing with a specially bonded inner bore coating. Each sleeve is marked with catalog stock number, conductor size, and installation tool groove.
· Seamless High Conductivity Copper Tubing
· Specially Bonded Inner Bore Coating
· Rolled Center Constriction Conductor Stop
- Product Material : Copper
- Weight : 59
- Standard Package : 100
- Length : 2 3/4"
- Groove : M
- Application : Power
- Product Type : Reducing
- Wire Material : Copperweld
- Wire Type : Solid
- Wire Size : 4 (7 WIRE) AWG - 4 AWG